CIPC Company name change
Once a name reservation has been approved, the company must lodge a notice of Amendment of memorandum of incorporation (cor15.2). Please note that any changes to a MoI must be accompanied by a special resolution adopted at a shareholders meeting authorising the name change.
The following supporting documents must be included in your e-mail:
- Confirmation notice of the approved name reservation – CoR9.4
- The original written resolution adopted at a shareholders meeting
- Certified identity copy of signatory (active director/company secretary)
- Power of attorney (if applicable)
- Certified id copy of applicant