CIPC, Company and intellectual Property Commission of SA, formally known as CIPRO has been the company registration council for decades.
However, registering your company is only the first step in managing it. Throughout it’s life span, a company is required to maintain its information and legal status with CIPC.
Failure to do so may result in serious consequences for your company and your business activities, as it may result in deregistration.
The companies act 2008 places compliance requirements on all registered entities throughout its life cycle, which includes any changes to the company information, annual return filings and deregistration
We provide the following CIPC services:
- New company registration: Private company ((Pty) ltd.)
- New company registration: Non-profit company (NPC)
- CIPC company name reservations
- Changes to an existing companies name
- Amend cc director details
- File your CIPC annual return (due on the anniversary date of 1st registration)
- Company & cc address changes
- Changes to a companies financial year end
- Printing of CIPC registration certificates for existing companies
- Changes to the companies name
- Appointment of a director
- Update director/members contact information
- Director removal e.g. resignation, deceased or voted off the board of directors