Conditions for updating director email and cell phone numbers via e-services:
- Only directors of companies or members of close corporations can effect the changes.
- The director effecting the changes must have permission from the other directors (if there are more than one director of member) to update the contact details.
- The contact details provided must be true and correct for each director or member.
- Providing of incorrect contact details could lead to legal proceedings.
- The details provided will be used for future communication intended for directors and members
Note: It is mandatory that CIPC stays up to date with your current contact information on an annual basis.
Requirements for director detail’s amendments:
- Mandate on companies letterhead authorizing JCS to affect changes, such as:
- Appointment of a new director
- Removal of a director
- Cellphone number
- Telephone number
- Email Address
- Certified ID copies of existing director’s
- Certified ID copies of newly appointed director’s
- Certified proof of address of each director
- Certified proof of address for the business
Contact us to update the contact details of your companies directors.
Get In Touch
Contact us for more information: