In order to change an existing company name, or to add a name to a  company that is trading with its registration number, a name must first be reserved.

Once a name reservation has been approved, the company must lodge a notice of Amendment of memorandum of incorporation (cor15.2).  Please note that any changes to a MoI must be accompanied by a special resolution adopted at a shareholders meeting authorizing the name change.

Follow Us!
× Contact us via WhatsApp